OpenVPN 2 Free Download for Windows supporting 32 Bit and 64 Bit architectures. Setup file is completely standalone and also its an offline installer. OpenVPN 2 is powerful application for secure online communication.
Review of OpenVPN 2
OpenVPN is a open-source software application that implements virtual private network (VPN) techniques to create secure point-to-point or site-to-site connections in routed or bridged configurations. It uses a custom security protocol that utilizes SSL/TLS for key exchange. Application is capable of traversing network address translators (NATs) and firewalls. It was written by James Yonan and is published under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Furthermore, OpenVPN version 2 is the latest version of the software and includes several new features and improvements over previous versions. It includes support for hardware-based cryptography, improved support for mobile devices, and the ability to run multiple instances of the software on the same system. Additionally, it includes a new management interface that makes it easier to manage and monitor OpenVPN connections. It also includes support for IPv6 and can run over both the TCP and UDP protocols.
Best Features of OpenVPN 2
You can also experience following core features after OpenVPN 2 Free Download.
- Support for hardware-based cryptography
- Improved support for mobile devices
- Ability to run multiple instances of the software on the same system
- New management interface for easier management and monitoring of OpenVPN connections
- Support for IPv6
- Can run over both the TCP and UDP protocols.
- Easy to configure and use
- Cross-platform compatibility (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, etc)
- Open-source and published under the GNU General Public License (GPL)
- High-performance and low overhead
- Strong encryption support
- Ability to traverse network address translators (NATs) and firewalls
Technical Details of OpenVPN 2 Setup
Go through the following technical setup details before starting OpenVPN 2.
- Software Full Name and Version: OpenVPN 2
- Setup File Name: OpenVPN-2.6.0.rar
- Full Setup Size: 6.68 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: OpenVPN
Minimum System Requirements for OpenVPN 2
Be sure for the following system requirements before starting OpenVPN 2.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of minimum free HDD
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core to duo or higher
OpenVPN 2 Free Download
Click on ‘Download Now’ button and start OpenVPN 2 Free Download.