VirtualDub Free Download will make you enabled to download and install this useful tool into your PC. VirtualDub is powerful tool to capture, edit and process the videos. Its a completely standalone setup file and compatible with windows 32 bit and 64 bit.
General Overview of VirtualDub
VirtualDub is videos modifying, catching and handling program that works with any Movie for Windows suitable system. It can be used to catch video from a web camera, videocamera or other feedback system and also to modify current videos. Capturing features include fraxel frame rates, enhanced hard drive access, create AVI2 (OpenDML), incorporated volume gauge and histogram for feedback level tracking as well as Real-time downsizing, noise reduction, field changing and more.
Modifying features include AVI2 read/write/, incorporated MPEG-1 and Motion-JPEG decoders and a comprehensive video narrow set, such as cloud, improve, emboss, sleek, 3×3 convolution, turn, re-size move, brightness/contrast, levels, deinterlace, and limit.
Best Features of VirtualDub
Listed below are some of the core features of VirtualDub that can be experienced by completing the VirtualDub Free Download.
- Lightweight Video Editing application
- Support all common video and image formats
- Video processing and capturing features
- Improve the quality of the videos
- Apply different filter
- Convert videos from one format to another
- Basic options like playback, keyframe, timestamp etc.
- Adjust brightness, contrast and other settings
- Flip, blur, inversion, smooth, wrap sharp and more
- Set color depth and video compression
Technical Details of VirtualDub Setup
Go through the listed below technical setup details for you ease in processing the VirtualDub Free Download.
- Software Full Name and Version: VirtualDub V1.10.4
- Name Of Setup File: Find name by the link given below
- Full Size of Setup: 1.81MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatible With: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64), Linux
- Latest Version Release Date: Oct 28, 2013
- License Type: Freeware
Minimum System Requirements for VirtualDub
Make sure the following system requirements before starting the VirtualDub Free Download.
- Operating System: Windows 10 / Window 8 / Windows 7 / XP
- Memory (RAM): 512MB (for good results)
- Hard Disk: 15MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or above
VirtualDub Free Download
Click on the given below link of “Download Now” and start VirtualDub Free Download.